Local Food Cleveland

I've recently moved back to Ohio after gaining experience with permaculture, organic gardening, and natural building in Vermont. I'm hoping to help some folks design, install, and maintain sustainable gardens and food forests.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent you an offer didnt you get it? call me @ hooperfarm 861 52240.
Hey! That's not fair! I want extra digits in my phone number too! (smiley face)
Are you looking to help individuals or groups? If individuals I am all open for assistance
Hi Sharyn,
Let me know what you're trying to do. And if you what to meet up for a consultation, the beginning of next week is pretty open for me. Thanks, Josh
I am doing a garden in my yard. I have been trying to follow the "Square Foot Garden" book. I have one 4x4 box and want to expand. I have lots of room. Next Tuesday is good for me. Email me at shalow12@att.net
Hi Josh. Are you looking for a volunteer of paid position. I'm working on installing several community gardens, and an urban farm in an inner-city neighborhood. Myron Bennett 216.373.3683
I am a novice gardener and would like help putting in a garden in my back yard.
what do you charge?
I live in University heights
I would like to connect you with my neighbord; they have put in a garden at the Wiley school in U hts.
J Weiss 216.906.3030
Josh,

I have just bought a house and need help with my garden, its a mess! Please e-mail me at editchic@aol.com I would like to set up a time in the next few weeks for you to come out.

Thanks,
Brandi
Hey Everybody,

Please consider coming to the first ever City-wide Community Garden Gathering and Potluck this Tuesday evening from 6-8pm at the Good Earth Community Garden located at the corner of W.96th and Madison Avenune. Bring your favorite dish, beverage or snack, plus a chair, plate and utensils if possible. If not, just bring yourself, family and friends. We would love to meet you all and find out what you are up!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Peter McDermott.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service